Alternative Bedroom Categories
Belgravia Boutique Rooms
Our Belgravia Boutique bedrooms are a stylish, sophisticated and contemporary haven to relax in after a busy day of London sightseeing, shopping or business. Each room is individually designed to maximise space and natural daylight, with a quirky edge added by furniture, artwork, or a contemporary Farrow & Ball colour palette. Many of our Belgravia Boutique rooms are located in the Bower House on Cambridge Street and others in preferential locations within the Main House on St. George’s Drive.
Belgravia Boutique bedrooms accommodate up to three guests, while the stunning Belgravia Boutique suite can accommodate up to six people with a private sitting room, large bedroom and spacious walk in shower room.
- Belgravia Boutique bedrooms are available with 1 double bed for single or double occupancy (4’ x 6’3, 120 x 190cm) or 2 single beds for twin occupancy (3’ x 6’3, 90 x 190cm)
- Pull out beds (2’6 x 6’, 75 x 160cm) can be added to some of the rooms to accommodate up to 3 guests, but the room will be less spacious as a result
- If the number of guests travelling exceeds the maximum occupancy stated, please book more than one room, or contact the hotel for assistance.
- Free 24-hour high speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel
- Breakfast is served in the dining room from 7.00 – 10.30am (8.00 – 10.30am on Sundays)
- To check availability and prices, which vary according to season, please use the booking tool on the right
Please note that our beautiful period building has lots of stairs and no lift. Let us know if you need a ground floor room when you book.